CHAMPION READING COVID-19 STATEMENT
Champion Reading takes very seriously the public health concerns we are all facing today. Our staff and students’ health and safety are always our highest priorities.
Prospective and existing students are permitted to enter our premises after review of the questions below:
- Have you or any accompanying person with you returned from any countries listed on the Coronavirus FAQ’s within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed on the Coronavirus FAQ’s?
- Have you experienced any cold, flu-like (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, please call or text us and refrain from entering our premises. Many of our courses are available via Zoom with your teacher.
For clients entering our premises we have implemented the following precautions:
- We are working hard to reduce the number of people in our offices at the same time.
- We will not be greeting you with a handshake, but please know our smile acknowledges your visit and presence. We are happy you are here.
- Currently, guidance as been provided to maintain a 6 foot separation between individuals. We will do our best to adhere to these guidelines and appreciate your understanding.
- Our premises are cleaned on a regular basis. Considering the current events, we are increasing the frequency of these cleanings.
- As supply allows, we will endeavor to have hand sanitizer dispensers available.
- We ask that you enter wearing a mask.
Thank you for your understanding as we all work through these circumstances.
- Five, two-hour courses in speed reading, comprehension, mind mapping, concentration, retention, and recall (flexible scheduling)
- Testing is done before, during and after each session to determine and monitor speed, comprehension & reading rate.
- Students learn techniques for reading in a vertical, rather than horizontal fashion--taking in every word on the page.
- Students learn how to "unblock" information under stress.
This course includes everything taught in the Champion Reading Foundation Course, plus advanced skills for more intense concentration, faster reading speeds, mind mapping & recall. This course is ideal for those who need to read emails, contracts, white papers, journals, articles, studies...more efficiently.
This two-hour add-on course teaches advanced mind mapping techniques for brainstorming, expanding creativity, and more efficient notetaking in class.
Pre-requisite: Champion Reading Foundation Course
The Champion Reading SAT/ACT prep class is unlike any other SAT or ACT prep class offered by other education centers. Our method for delivering the information is unique and the material is tailored to the needs of the student. Our staff is highly qualified with an outstanding track record of success. Evening and weekend hours available.
This two-hour add-on course offers solid study skill and test-taking techniques. It includes our proprietary 6-step formula for reading and absorbing a textbook chapter in under an hour with all pertinent notes on one sheet of paper. This mind map becomes a very powerful review sheet. (suitable for adults or students)
- Put an end to forgotten appointments, missed assignments, and missing papers and files.
- Four hour course with in-depth and personalized solutions for more efficient time management and organization. (Suitable for adults or students)
- Find more time in your day.
- Control your emails, clutter, and chaos.
- Topics covered include suggestions for dealing with messy backpacks, lockers, rooms, closets, desktops, and drawers.
- We even have remedies for those people who have piles of critical documents on the floor surrounding their desks.
Two hours of extra high-intensity drills, and advanced hand motions. This course is for the student who wants to read everything, remember information and become truly “information-targeted.” Speeds of 5,000-10,000+ words per minute are achievable within this advanced add-on course.
What Our Students Say
“Thank you for all you did for our son. You pushed, motivated and challenged [student]. As a result of your knowledge, diligence and passion for learning; [student] has regained his academic confidence. I know that my son is ready and equipped to excel at LSU this fall. We are so thrilled with the improvements he has made after taking your course. Your course is truly a GAME CHANGER and is priceless! Thank you again for preparing and inspiring our son.”-Officer Latin
“I’m really going to miss going to lessons. It really impacted me and my perspective on school. Thanks for everything you did to improve my education and focus. I’m so glad I have the skills to read very fast and comprehend. Some people look at me like I am a magician when I show them. I will never regret going to your class!” -B. Rivas, 8th-grade student
“You turned [student] into a pleasure reader! Right now, she’s devouring books!” ~I. Gerrard, Parent
“[Student] was somewhat insecure about reading and would do anything to avoid it. You turned on a switch inside her somehow. Magical genius! Huge thank you! You made a huge impact on our daughter’s life in the short time she spent with you. We are grateful for you!!” ~R. Hecker, Parent